Effective Date: 12/10/2003.
This disclosure was last updated on 02/06/2021
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
FTC Required Disclosure: You should assume that Tax Lien University, Inc. has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned on our website, email messages, and other communications and may be compensated when you purchase from a provider.
You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline. To learn more click here.
TaxLienUniversity.com links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, TaxLienUniversity.com only links to those sites which provide the most useful content. These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of TaxLienUniversity.com if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
1. Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside TaxLienUniversity.com.
The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from TaxLienUniversity.com Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines: Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to on TaxLienUniversity.com? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
TaxLienUniversity.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
Tax Lien University, Inc.
10102 S Redwood Rd
South Jordan, UT 84095